List of published articles
Jim has published articles throughout his career. He also will have three textbook series coming out in Fall 2019 on Media Literacy. Below are samples of his published articles.
- “In Defense of Pun.” (commentary section), Dallas Morning News, June 9, 2018. Link: In Defense of Pun
- “Stop Treating Teachers Like Saints.” (commentary section), Dallas Morning News, May 20, 2016. Link: Stop Treating Teachers Like Saints
- “Summa: A stroy that’s the sum of its parts.”Kindle Book, 2016. Link: Summa: A story that’s the sum of its parts
- With Loveland, Dave. “How augmented reality affects classroom.” Eschoolnews. Aug 1, 2016. Link: How augmented reality affects classroom
- Reprinted as “How augmented reality affects classroom.” Smartbrief Aug 2, 2016. Web: How augmented reality affects classroom
- With Loveland, Dave. “Are we where yet? (Technology use in the classroom for geography lessons).” Education Today, Term 3 (July, 2013), Print. Link:Are We There Yet?
- “Summa.” (a story of cultural diversity), Calliope (Writer’s Special Interest Group journal of American Mensa), Summer, 2012. Print.
- “Making Dew.” (a educational children’s story), Anansesem, Sept. 2010. Link: Making Dew